Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg NOTD!

If you haven't noticed yet, I am obsessed with nail polish!  I love doing cute nail designs for special occasions, but also for no reason at all!  Easter is a fun holiday for my nails because I love pastel colors, and I love how creative I can be with my designs.  Decorating eggs is something that I love to do, so I figure it is a win-win if I can combine nail art with egg decorating.  Basically, I figure that my nails are just tiny little eggs that I can decorate too.  I also had to do one glitter accent nail because I needed a little glitter in my life today! :)

When doing Easter egg designs, the sky really is the limit with what you can do.  You just have to make sure that you can duplicate the designs on both hands.
Left hand thumb

Left hand

Right hand
Colors used:
Thumb: OPI-Pink Friday base, with Sally Hansen-Mint Sorbet polka dots
Index: Sally Hansen-Mint Sorbet base, with Butter London-Trout Pout zig zags, and Sally Hansen-Pacific Blue polka dots
Middle: China Glaze-Lemon Fizz base, with Butter London-Scoundrel polka dots
Ring: 1 coat of Essie-Blanco, and 1 coat of  Revlon-Starry Pink 
Pinky:Butter London-Trout Pout, with Essie-Blanco zig zags








3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love pastels. Hope you had a good Easter. Found you through beautylish. New follower! :D

    http://rianron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I did have a good one, I hope you had a great Easter as well! Thanks for following, I am following you as well! I like that blue eye shadow look you are wearing in one of your recent posts! :)

    ReplyDelete